The SimThings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SimThings Forum

This forum is under renovation!

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the film of your life story...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In the film of your life story... Empty In the film of your life story... Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:57 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

... who would you cast as the key people?

Ren says Jane Horrocks should play me but I think it would end her acting career (L-O-flippin'-L). For school scenes I think some of my old teachers would have to be recreated by the Jim Henson studios (Dark Crystal division).

https://simthings.editboard.com

2In the film of your life story... Empty Re: In the film of your life story... Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:04 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

Jane Horrocks could have played you when you were both girls, but I dont know about now. You like Life is Sweet becase its got Alison Steadman in it from Abigails Party and you did that at Uni.

Have a look in my gallery and approve the piccy. LOL

Ren. (No its not the Nutella scene). Suspect

3In the film of your life story... Empty Re: In the film of your life story... Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:36 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

In the film of your life story... J_horr10

This is what Jane Horrocks looks like now, she is a bleachy blonde and has a wide mouth and a big nose. Nothing like Cyber at all really. My personal opinion is: Cyber is much Prettier!!!

4In the film of your life story... Empty Re: In the film of your life story... Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:09 am

johnetta9

johnetta9
Much missed forum member

Gotta be Jill Scott. And now that she did so well in Tyler Perry's new movie, we know she can act!

In the film of your life story... Jill_scott_01

J

5In the film of your life story... Empty Re: In the film of your life story... Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:25 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

Hi J,
Can I call you "J", whoops I did already.
From your Avatar on Mike Inside, I would cast Nia Long to play Johnetta.

Ren. Smile

6In the film of your life story... Empty Re: In the film of your life story... Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:36 am

johnetta9

johnetta9
Much missed forum member

RenHoek wrote:Hi J,
Can I call you "J", whoops I did already.
From your Avatar on Mike Inside, I would cast Nia Long to play Johnetta.

Ren. Smile

You can call me whatever you want as long as you keep the flattery coming! Laughing

But yes, if Nia Long were to gain another person in weight, I believe that she would resemble me well, lol.

What's your sn at Mike's, btw? I'm slow, so sorry if you've already said this a million times.

J

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum