The SimThings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SimThings Forum

This forum is under renovation!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Console help: The Xbox Thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Console help: The Xbox Thread Empty Console help: The Xbox Thread Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:11 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

Hi,
Heard someone was having trouble with H D T V.
If the scart is a lead, the T V should switch automatically,
BUT If the scart is an adaptor (with three phono sockets) then you need the T V on AV3 Not Scart3. It may be that AV3 on you TV is set to SVHS in which case plug your video in AV3 and your 360 in the scart where the video was?

Clear as mud.

Pob lwc!

I tried to tell Cinder on Mike inside, but I can't log in.

sob

Ren (asthma hound chihuahua [pedigree}).

2Console help: The Xbox Thread Empty Re: Console help: The Xbox Thread Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:31 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

Thanks for the advice Ren Smile
i got it now:). what i did was put in the Green blue and red scart plugs, then the white and yellow audio just bellow it, before that the standed scart leads were in a different port to the HD leads:oops: .

so i now got it runing in 1018i

Sorry if i sounded to basic, i Get a bit lost forwords when it comes talking about technical things Embarassed .

3Console help: The Xbox Thread Empty Re: Console help: The Xbox Thread Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:39 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

I had to go forty-five miles to get a lead to connect a Thomson DVD to a Sony Surround sound system. Question I ended up with a 3metre Philips lead and a short adaptor made by J V C. I hid it under the carpet, but it works.

cheers
Ren.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum