The SimThings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SimThings Forum

This forum is under renovation!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams

+2
RenHoek
Cyber
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dreams Empty Dreams Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:28 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

Weirdest dreams?

I had a dream last night that we were trying to tow an old car to the scrapyard but we had to put 4 tyres on it. So we phoned the guys at the National garage who came out and brought us 4 odd old tyres.

Then my dad jacked the car up an each wheel so it was off the ground and put two tyres on one side of it. Just then, my assistant head from school came up the drive and started to try and boss us into putting the other two on. Dad pulled a wheelbarrow out from underneath the car and it was full of muddy water, which he tried to throw out of the way. It landed all over the back of my assistant head's new suit and she stood up and giggled.

Analyse that one.

https://simthings.editboard.com

2Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:54 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

When we dream, its usually the brain putting recent thoughts to rest, sort of like filing them away. The scrap car is on your mind, so is something that probably worries you about work (hence the authority figure) but she tries to boss you, and gets covered in mud: and ends up giggling. So its not as important as you think and whatever it is is less of a problem than you think and it will all be laughed off.

Last night i dreamt I won a bag of flour at the fair.

Hows that?

Ren's dream analysis, £5 a minute. Ask bill payers permission before ringing, other networks may vary, for use only as a garden insecticide, your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments, if in doubt ask the Pharmacist, Recommended for use only as part of a calorie controlled diet. Value of your shares may go down as well as up. Terms and conditions may apply. Calls may be monitored for staff training.
lol!

3Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

Had a strange dream about spiders last night. I dreamt I was lying awake and I could see hundreds of spiders crawling all over my ceiling. Then when I really did wake up, I switched my bedroom light on and there was only one in the corner.

dreammoods.com has this to say about spiders:

To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an
outsider in some situation. Or that you may want to keep your distance
and� stay away from an alluring and tempting situation.� The spider is
also symbolic of feminine power. Alternatively, a spider may refer to a
powerful force protecting you against� your self-destructive behavior.
If you kill a spider, it symbolizes misfortune and general bad luck.

To see a spider spinning a web in your dream, signifies that you will be
rewarded for your hard work. You will soon find yourself promoted in
your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task.
Spiders are a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin.
On a negative note, spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled
or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship. It represents some
ensnaring and controlling force. You may feel that someone or some
situation is sucking the life right out of you.

To see a spider climbing up a wall in your dream, denotes that your desires will be soon be realized.

To dream that you are bitten by a spider, represents a conflict with
your mother or some dominant female figure in your life. The dream may
be a metaphor for a devouring mother or the feminine power to possess
and entrap. Perhaps you are feeling trapped by some relationship.

4Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:23 pm

ChibiSimmer

ChibiSimmer
Hand me my custom rank, dammit!

I have really bad nightmares.

http://www.myspace.com/chibiamore

5Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

I had a lot of nightmares as a kid, now I only seem to have a few. Most of the time when I think back over a dream that has scared me, I can't find much about it that was actually frightening.

So what sort of nightmares do you get? Recurring ones?

6Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:18 am

ChibiSimmer

ChibiSimmer

There is one that is recurring. And everytime I wake up drenched in sweat, heart racing and screaming. You'd think I'd be use to it by now.

When I say nightmares I really do mean nightmares. Even now they scare me. They are very violent and bloody and always seem so real. Smile

I can smell and taste and feel in my dreams. And I remember what it felt like with all the sordid details. And the colors are so vivid. Embarassed

As an adult I'm apparently not suppose to have nightmares that much, but I have them every night. And not just one, I can have several in one night. It's a little bit of why I don't sleep so well. Smile

7Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:45 pm

lipsy

lipsy
Gifted designer
Gifted designer

I can sympathise with you Molly, it must be horrible getting ready to
go to sleep knowing you're going to have a dream as horrible as that.

I have what I believe are called Night Terrors, they're not exactly Nightmares because when I wake up the dream follows me and I can still see it all around me. I'm also very confused and unable to speak or think straight for a while. It ususally involves spiders and me physically leaping out of bed and trying to find them. Then I wake up fully and start to question how I saw them all over my bed when my eyes were closed...

It seems like I only get them when I'm stressed, so I'm getting them a lot lately!!

Although I did have a dream about having a garden full of monkeys the other night!!! Laughing

8Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:52 am

ChibiSimmer

ChibiSimmer

Thank You Lipsy. Smile Sometimes though I don't think it will happen. I don't like to think, Oh man, bed time again and I'm going to have those horrid dreams. Then it would seem as if I were making myself have those dreams. So I try not to think like that, but after many years of this way of thinking, I'm begining to think this just may be how it will be for the rest of my life. Really doesn't help with the sleeping part though. Laughing

Oh man, those sound so scary. And I'm sorry to hear you're stressed. Having night terrors like that can't help with the stress at all. Sad

I know that I use to swing about in my sleep so I would sometimes hit my fiance in the middle of the night screaming but still being sound asleep. I don't know what was better, the fact that I wouldn't wake up crying and shaking and rocking back in forth all by myself or being wrapped up in his arms and being held for hours while he talked me down from my irrationalness with all the love and understanding of the world.

I think whomever I find in my bed will be much safer now that I only have the use of one arm Surprised

I really do hope things become less stressful for you Sad

In the meantime, I'll be on the lookout for those nasty spiders and monkeys since I don't sleep well!

Protecting people from all those nasty scary dreams, so they don't have too. ^_^, Molly

9Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:50 pm

ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine
Resident Spook
Resident Spook

lipsy wrote:I have what I believe are called Night Terrors, they're not exactly Nightmares because when I wake up the dream follows me and I can still see it all around me. I'm also very confused and unable to speak or think straight for a while. It ususally involves spiders and me physically leaping out of bed and trying to find them. Then I wake up fully and start to question how I saw them all over my bed when my eyes were closed...

i somtimes get those kind of dreams like when you dream and then you wake up and its still happening. somtimes i cant move even.

10Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:06 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

When I was a kid, I would always know if I was about to have a nightmare. I would get these patterns drifting in front of my eyes, like yellow rings with deep black spots in the centre (the colours were so vivid, even in the dark). As I fell asleep, they would form the shape of whatever I was going to dream about...

11Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:20 am

ChibiSimmer

ChibiSimmer

Cyber, That sounds really interesting actully because I don't think I've ever heard of anything like that before. Did it make you want to open up your eyes and not sleep?

I'm going to type out a dream of mine that I have failry regularly in notepad so I can take my time on it and not have to worry about my stupid hand so much. It may take a few but I will post it back up in this topic. It's going to be really gory and so I hope y'all will forgive me for putting it up but I'm sure y'all are really curious so I figured why the hell not. It isn't like talking about it out loud is going to make it any worse than it already is. Smile

cheers & I love you, Molly

12Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:44 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

Take your time, Molly. Post it when you're ready. Smile Talking about it may also help to alleviate some of your fears about it.

13Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:10 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

Had an odd one last night about having to make notes - first I couldn't find a pencil, then I couldn't spell (most unlike me), then I kept making the kind of silly mistakes I would never normally make. I managed to make notes really furiously fast but when I read them back they were full of mistakes and just didn't make sense. Any thoughts?

14Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:23 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

might be tha your being to hard on yourself to make sure all your work is 110% perfict.
just try treating yourself to a bubbly bath, a glass of wine and some mozart once a week Smile.

well not so much a dream, but i did wake up last week around 5am to see what looked like a devil giving me the waving at me. then a few nights later i woke up because it felt like i wsa being shoke(sp) around.

which has freaked me out enough to make a apointment with the doc about changing my Stress tablet (Diazipan), as i think that seems like a prity serious side effect :S

15Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:00 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

I will pass you that virtual Grolsch and have one myself, Iam on Fluanxol for depression and you can't drink with them (well your'e not supposed too) LOL. I tried a pint of Heavy up on the Scottish Border and I couldn't walk due to pains in my ankles.
Anti depressants do cause bad dreams. I dreamed I was buying Christmas presents in Woolworth's (only it was an old style Woolworths0 and the girl behind opened the box and it was full of telephones, all different colours. Lets have another virtual Grolsch. And an Archer's and Lemonade for Cyber and whatever Molly and Johnetta are having!!!

Pass the virtual Pork Scratchings. (Thats Pork Rinds, girls.)

Ren Rolling Eyes

16Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Sun May 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

*BUMP*

Been looking up a dream I had last night. Seriously weird.

I am at work and worried because it is nearing the end of lunchtime and I have to take one of our kids to the local secondary school (on foot) before the end of lunch. I manage to drop him off at the school (which for some reason had beautiful gardens) and then I start walking back, still worried I might be late back to my own school. I realise that another of our kids is walking with me. As we walk back we come across an old church, really tall, with very dark bricks and high windows. The door is smashed in and we look inside. The church is empty except for a bit of debris (vandalised?) and a huge wooden cross lying on the floor. Amid the debris we find a head/skull - I can't make my mind up which as it still has some bloodied flesh on it. *Shudders*

Yet when I woke up I wasn't scared or upset by the skull, even though it was actually pretty vivid and gory.

17Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Mon May 19, 2008 1:59 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

prity scary dream there, not nice being freaked out by a dream

my dream last night was very weird to, nothing disturbing just felt like i was in a alternate reality for a moment.

A friend of mine, who i know from mikes (jesse- god to the antichrist) had come to visit me nothing weird there, but at one point i was looking at a letter he had sent, with photos of friends and family with descriptions on it written in orange ink.
it was like i knew everyone in the photos as if read 100 times before even when i woke up for about a minute I felt like i knew them all.

keep in mind i only ever speek to him on msn a few times a year, and never had any letters from anyone on mikes apart from the one from branwen.

i still feel wierded out by that dream.

oh dream two was going to the loo on top of Everest, which resembled a plane bathroom, before before body boarding down it in black speedos Rolling Eyes

18Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Mon May 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

The second one sounds like a very fit and active sort of dream. pacman

19Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Mon May 19, 2008 8:35 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

i get loads of dreams that dont make sence, ignore the laws of nature and everything tastes like pillow Rolling Eyes

20Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Wed May 21, 2008 5:53 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

i think i know where you got that dream from, its down to the upsetting footage from the quake.
i was close to tears the other night by it, it showed a mother trying to pull her dead daughter from the rubble by her legs, as the camera man just stood by and watched. you must need a herat of stone to just stand there and film Crying or Very sad

21Dreams Empty Cinder's dream. Wed May 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Ren

Anonymous

Hello Cyber and Cinder.

Cinder having a pooh in a dream means good luck. Having a pooh in a public place is even better!

There's nothing about being in black speedos, but the less you are wearing (it seems) the better.

Sounds like good luck!

I dreamt I was tipping pooh out of a white enamel bucket into the sea near where I go for my holidays.

Hows things in general Matt? P M me if you want.

Ren

22Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Wed May 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

'Ello, Ren, why the guest login? Having trouble logging in? Bad PC

23Dreams Empty Logging in. Thu May 22, 2008 9:20 am

Ren

Anonymous

Hi Cyber,
Yes, my computer thinks I'm you. When I try to use my own name it says "that username is already allocated."

Cymru am Byth.

Ren.

24Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Thu May 22, 2008 1:27 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

Ren wrote:Hello Cyber and Cinder.

Cinder having a pooh in a dream means good luck. Having a pooh in a public place is even better!

Ren

nah i wasn't pooping, i was peeing, but kept missing the pan because someone was shacking the floor and laughing at me, it was a cool dream though water powered elevators (since when has everest had a waterfall)
A bar and a scary scout master who bully's people.
(copyrights the idea) Razz

25Dreams Empty Re: Dreams Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

Weeing isnt as good, the shaky floor seems a bit weird. Was the Bar full of your friends? AS thats a good sign! The Scout Master worries me though.

I am back as my self, dont know whats been wrong the last couple of days.

I must ask Cyber how I can change the message under my avatar.

Ren.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum