The SimThings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SimThings Forum

This forum is under renovation!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Musical Instruments

+5
ChibiSimmer
I LOVE THEE NOT!
Aussie_Andy
falloutboyrox007
Cyber
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Musical Instruments - Page 2 Empty Re: Musical Instruments Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

*Bumpitty-BUMP*

I bought one of these last week - fab!

Musical Instruments - Page 2 Stylophone

https://simthings.editboard.com

27Musical Instruments - Page 2 Empty Re: Musical Instruments Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:35 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

silly question but what is how dose it work Embarassed , looks realy interesting to play

28Musical Instruments - Page 2 Empty Re: Musical Instruments Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:30 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

It's a Stylophone - Rolf Harris kind of endorsed it over here in the 60s but it's enjoying a revival. You have a stylus which you use to touch the key-shaped cutouts. It was apparently discovered by a guy who was repairing his niece's toy piano using simple circuitry. Hence the metal keys.
Not Worthy It er... sounds interesting, too. Laughing

https://simthings.editboard.com

29Musical Instruments - Page 2 Empty Re: Musical Instruments Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 pm

s0ng_0f_sh4d0ws

s0ng_0f_sh4d0ws
The talkative type
The talkative type

You might have guessed from my avatar, but I play string instruments. Any sort, really, but I want a cello now. Such a beautiful sound. Sigh. I love you

30Musical Instruments - Page 2 Empty Re: Musical Instruments Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 pm

elfin_tara

Becoming a regular here
Becoming a regular here

I play nothing now but I used to play flute and piano. Thumbs up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum