The SimThings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SimThings Forum

This forum is under renovation!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants of teh randomness

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rants of teh randomness Empty Rants of teh randomness Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:13 pm

falloutboyrox007

falloutboyrox007
Cuts a fine figure in a catsuit

Cyber wrote:Ooh! Loved the slide show - and much custom content there too! Now you gotta show me how to do a roof with a skylight! Is there much boolproppery involved? Very Happy
lol! *chuckles* bullproppery...

2Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:16 pm

falloutboyrox007

falloutboyrox007

cinder144uk wrote:thanks cyber cheers
the DVD seems to br taking a while to get here though, thats the only bad thing with internet shopping and thats the waiting Laughing

and just seen the rest of the pics to the house and its stunning Very Happy, i wishi had the attention span to acctulay sit down and stick to something like that Smile

i know how you feel, i bought this dvd with lots of falloutboy stuff (release the bats) Still not here! arg! Evil or Very Mad

3Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:19 pm

falloutboyrox007

falloutboyrox007

Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:
Admin wrote:Thanks, Lipseh. I already knew how to attach a garage to a house with foundation
Yeeees I passed you a tute for it! Rants of teh randomness Tease I added it again for anyone else who might find it useful.

Admin wrote:but the others I can play around with. sunny

Getting better with boolprop now - I made my first arched bridge today!
Hmmm arched bridginess is good! I'm going to experiment more with custom roofs I think!

Oh, yeah - we have users now! Razz Still can't quite get used to that.scratch
Have fun with custom roof tops Lipseh - don't forget to show us what you've been up to...

Btw, I liked your tease smiley so much I pinched it!

Wow thats alot of qoutes. it must be even more now. haha someone quote this lol! I know, i get amused too easily.

4Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:40 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:
Admin wrote:Thanks, Lipseh. I already knew how to attach a garage to a house with foundation
Yeeees I passed you a tute for it! Rants of teh randomness Tease I added it again for anyone else who might find it useful.

Hmmm arched bridginess is good! I'm going to experiment more with custom roofs I think!

Have fun with custom roof tops Lipseh - don't forget to show us what you've been up to...

Wow thats alot of qoutes. it must be even more now. haha someone quote this lol! I know, i get amused too easily.

How's this? Wink

https://simthings.editboard.com

5Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:44 am

falloutboyrox007

falloutboyrox007

Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:

How's this? Wink

evillaugh now we will take over the world with quotes!!! Twisted Evil

6Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:47 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:

How's this? Wink

Quote, and the world quotes with you. sunny

7Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:21 am

falloutboyrox007

falloutboyrox007

Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:

How's this? Wink

lol
lol!
*thinks hard*

nope, i got nothin funny 2 say. 🇳🇴

8Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:26 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:

How's this? Wink

lol
lol!
*thinks hard*

Me neither Razz

9Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:10 pm

lipsy

lipsy
Gifted designer
Gifted designer

Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:

How's this? Wink

lol
lol!
*thinks hard*

Me neither Razz
Ooooh Ooooh I have....

....No actually I don't!! Rants of teh randomness Moskingqa5

10Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:42 am

falloutboyrox007

falloutboyrox007

lipsy wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:

How's this? Wink

lol
lol!
*thinks hard*

Me neither Razz
Ooooh Ooooh I have....

lol! :larf: that counts as funny...

11Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:59 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

falloutboyrox007 wrote:
lipsy wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
falloutboyrox007 wrote:
Cyber wrote:
lipsy wrote:

How's this? Wink

lol
lol!
*thinks hard*

Me neither Razz
Ooooh Ooooh I have....

lol! :larf: that counts as funny...

nocomment Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... shy

12Rants of teh randomness Empty Random lies Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:04 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

Post random lies...

1. The Isle of Wight is actually only 3 miles in diameter and is made entirely out of cake. It seems bigger because the isle rotates, making the perimeter seem never-ending. The cake is a Victoria sponge with a mild dusting of icing sugar.

2. Potatoes are punishable by law in some parts of Russia. They can be held accountable for alleged crimes and can even be sentenced to death.

3. In some social circles it is considered impolite to eat food via the mouth. Instead it should be ingested via a nostril or through the ear canal.

4. Oceans aren't really made from water. It's just a huge piece of blue cloth being shaken around really fast. The cloth shakers are bred specifically for the job and the position is handed down from father to son over the millenia. Next in line for the job is Chad Kroeger, frontman of Nickelback.

13Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:03 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

There have been 14 applications to the Animal Classification Institute, to name newly discovered insects after the 'millennium bug', so far all have been refused

Unless boiled, consumption of coal will produce ill health

No-one who sticks to a lifelong diet of beetroot and white sauce ever dies on a Tuesday

The 1977 Ford Montarano was incapable of steering to the right. Twelve thousand were made before complaints halted production

14Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:06 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

If you type Google into Google, you will actually break the Internet.

15Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:09 pm

cinder144uk

cinder144uk
Much missed forum member

lol the IT crowd is awsome, i enjoyed the one where he got stuck in the toilet.
and the one with the german

Cats are all left-handed. The confusion and imbalance this would naturally cause them when walking on garden fences, roofs and tightropes is negated by the fact that almost no cats actually have hands.

16Rants of teh randomness Empty Re: Rants of teh randomness Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:13 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

I heard it was on The IT Crowd, but I've got it in a book called Great Lies to Tell Small Kids.

Porcupines all speak fluent Welsh, albeit with a Patagonian accent.

EDIT: Ooh! Ooh! When you change channels on the TV, the presenter you were just watching DIES INSTANTLY.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]