The SimThings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SimThings Forum

This forum is under renovation!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Greetings.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas Greetings. Empty Christmas Greetings. Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 am

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

santa Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, Nollaig Shona Duit, Joyeaux Noel and Gud Kerfest from Ren. santa

2Christmas Greetings. Empty Re: Christmas Greetings. Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:54 pm

RenHoek

RenHoek
Much missed forum member

santa A guy walks in to a kebab shop and is surprised to see Father Christmas serving behind the counter.

"Santa!" he says. "What are you doing working here? Shouldn't you be up at the North Pole preparing for the big day?"

Santa Claus sighs. He's really let himself go. The red suit's got lard and chilli sauce and bits of lettuce all over it. His apron's in a mess and he just looks fed up and like he doesn't want to be serving up kebabs for a living.

"Well," Santa says at last, "the business has gone belly up. With the recession, the credit crunch and all, the toy industry took a beating.
I had to lay off some of the elves, make cut backs in quality and we just lost our competitive edge. Plus we wound up the delivery side and subcontracted out to UPS. But... it didn't help. The receivers came in, asset-stripped the business and we went into liquidation."

"Gee," the guy says. "I'm really sorry; it kind of takes the tradition out of Christmas in a way."

"Yeah," says Santa Claus and manages a wan smile. "Well enough of me and my woes. What can I get you?"

The guy says, "I'll have a large Donner."

"Sorry," says Santa. "We're all out of Donner.......Will Blitzen do instead?"

Ren Hoek santa

3Christmas Greetings. Empty Re: Christmas Greetings. Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:00 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

Christmas Greetings. Xmasba11

https://simthings.editboard.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]