The SimThings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The SimThings Forum

This forum is under renovation!

You are not connected. Please login or register

So how do you play?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So how do you play? Empty So how do you play? Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:56 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

Most of the time I just tend to build (my Sims always mess up my homes) but just lately I've started building more businesses. Just completed a suitably run-down looking car lot (may upload at some point) and I've started building a music shop, though I'm not too happy with the way it looks, so I might tear it all down again...
evillaugh

https://simthings.editboard.com

2So how do you play? Empty Re: So how do you play? Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 pm

ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine
Resident Spook
Resident Spook

hehe make your mind up. confused

3So how do you play? Empty Re: So how do you play? Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 am

LIZARD

LIZARD
Seems to like it here
Seems to like it here

Well you know , I have almost all EP's but I never made a business , not sure if I even know how Neutral . I just build houses and I have 1 family , so if I play , I always play with that 1 family .

Maybe I gonna play more but I always get anoyed with those sims , they need so much care , like food and going to the bathroom otherwise they pee on the floor and when I have a bar , they gonna be alcoholics and pee even more on the floor , they never like the paintings I hang on the wall or they refuse to sit on some custom lounger that I turned 45 degree , urgh .

4So how do you play? Empty Re: So how do you play? Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:16 pm

Cyber

Cyber
Site admin
Site admin

I know what you mean - they mess up the houses that took so long to build in the first place. Why don't they like objects rotated at 45 degrees? What was the point of making the cheat available if it doesn't work properly? Maybe that's something they could sort out in The Sims 3 so we don't have to mess around with cheats.

https://simthings.editboard.com

5So how do you play? Empty Re: So how do you play? Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:49 pm

falloutboyrox007

falloutboyrox007
Cuts a fine figure in a catsuit
Cuts a fine figure in a catsuit

i second that notion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum